Copyright and License Statement
Economy of Regions endorses ICMJE criteria for authorship (http://www.icmje.org/recommendations/browse/roles-and-responsibilities/defining-the-role-of-authors-and-contributors.html):
- Substantial contributions to the conception or design of the work; or the acquisition, analysis, or interpretation of data for the work; AND
- Drafting the work or revising it critically for important intellectual content; AND
- Final approval of the version to be published; AND
- Agreement to be accountable for all aspects of the work in ensuring that questions related to the accuracy or integrity of any part of the work are appropriately investigated and resolved.
An author is a person who meets all these four criteria. Those who do not meet all four criteria may be mentioned in the Acknowledgements section.
Co-authors shall nominate a corresponding author, who is responsible for communication with the Editorial Team during the manuscript submission, peer review, and publication process.
By submitting the paper, the author warrants that the paper is an original work that has not been previously published in Russian or other languages. If the paper has already been published, the author must inform the Editorial Team about the previous publication and provide written consent of the copyright holder to republish the paper. In addition, the author guarantees that the paper is not currently being considered for publication by any other journal and will not be submitted for such review in the future.
All articles are published under a Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/). This means that the user can share – copy and redistribute the published papers in any medium or format – and adapt – remix, transform, and build upon the published papers.
The author retains copyright and reserves the right to use the paper and its parts in their scientific research by including reference to the original publication in the Journal. Once published, a paper may only be republished after obtaining the written consent of the Journal, indicating copyright and referencing the publication in the Journal.
The author grants the Journal the following rights:
- the right to reproduce, publish, distribute and archive the paper or its parts in any form, including reprinting, translating, photocopying, reproducing, electronic format (online and offline) or any other form. Each copy of the paper must contain the name of the author (authors) of the Paper, copyright and license type (CC BY 4.0);
- the right to introduce changes in the paper without altering its content;
- the right to put it into the public domain;
- the right to use metadata (title, information about the authors, abstract, list of references, bibliographical material, etc.) of the paper by distributing them and putting in the public domain, processing and systematising, as well as by including them in various databases and information systems.
The territory of exercising the rights on the paper is not limited.
Copyright to all published papers is enshrined in the License Agreement with the authors (link to the template).